This week we recommend grilling extra lamb bratwurst for planned-overs (leftovers with a purpose!) in this lamb brat bite planned-over pasta recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Estimated servings: 2
- Five lamb bratwurst in a one pound package
- Linguine pasta – try for 8 oz., but it’s fine to measure this with your heart
- Tomato basil garlic pasta sauce – approximately 12 oz.
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare three lamb bratwurst for traditional-style eating.
- Use two left-over lamb bratwurst – let’s call them planned-overs, OK? – and slice in 1/4 inch medallions. Drop medallions in a saucepan with a tomato basil garlic pasta sauce and place on medium stovetop heat.
- Cook and drain the linguine pasta, or whatever spaghetti style you like best.
- Combine cooked pasta and the warm meat sauce in one serving bowl, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!