We care for our sheep every day they’re at our farm. Our goal is that our lambs will have healthy meat that will nourish human bodies – ours, yours or someone else’s. It’s a responsibility we take seriously. Large, healthy females that don’t give birth to lambs for two or three seasons transition from our farm and are transformed into this delicious bratwurst.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Estimated servings: 5
- Five bratwurst in a one pound package
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper (green, red, yellow or orange)
- 1 onion
- 12 ounce can of beer (or 8 and you drink 4 – who’s to know?)
- 1 cup water
- Boil bratwurst for 10 minutes in beer and water with quartered onion and julienned bell pepper.
- Finish on the grill (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Side-dish optional ;)